Come join us for a fun-filled afternoon! We would love for you to take part in our
show and allow us to display your beautiful quilts. If You have any questions,
please call Connie Springfield (432) 386-4560 or Jodie Freeman (214) 415-1994.
Click on an image to enlarge.
Quilt Show Categories
Note: Be prepared to inform show committee in what category you wish your quilt to be
placed. If in doubt, they will help you.
Ribbons will be awarded for 1st through 3rd place in hand-quilted as well as machine-quilted, and Best of Show ribbons. Judges will award first, second, and third place ribbons in each quilt category, as well as a Grand Champion ribbon for Best of Show. Ballots casted by the public will determine the winner of the People's Choice award. No monetary awards will be given.
• Ribbons for 1st through 3rd place will be awarded in each category. Categories have been divided into (a) hand-quilted and (b) machine-quilted, and ribbons for each will be awarded. A "Grand Champion" ribbon chosen by the judges as well as a "People's Choice" ribbon through popular ballot by attendees will be awarded.
• Quilts must be registered between 10:00 a.m. and no later than 12:00 Noon on Saturday, Sept. 10, 2016. Registration will be promptly closed at Noon with no exception.
• All entries must be clean, odor-free and in good condition.
• We ask that quilts entered in previous Marathon Quilt shows not be entered again.
• We will display at least one entry per entrant in each category and as many additional entries as space will allow. You must select a category for your quilt when registering it with the show committee. The committee will help you if you are unsure which category your quilt should be placed.
• The greatest of care will be taken to insure the safety of all quilts; however the Marathon Crafty Ladies will not be responsible for loss, theft or damage to any entry. It is the responsibility of the quilt contestants to monitor their entries during the show.
• Please do not submit any items that require special handling.
• Quilts must REMAIN ON DISPLAY with no exception until 3:30 pm to allow the public to view the winning quilts and to photograph winners with their quilts. We appreciate your patience in abiding with this request.
If you have any questions, please call Connie Springfield at (432) 386-4560 or Jodie Freeman at (214) 415-1994.